Win this striking silver hallmarked Hare pendant complete with chain, or cufflinks designed and created by Des Young, Cotswold Ringmaker in his workshop. A photo of the cufflinks is coming soon, I just need to finish them. I've been busy with a very special commission so they had to wait.
The prize draw runs between 19th May and midnight 8 July, and this time I have decided to let the winner choose which piece of hand made jewllery designed and created by me, Cotswold Ringmaker, they would like as their prize. I'm looking forward to finding out the name of my Hare on the 11th July, when the Draw will be made!
Terms and Conditions apply in full.
To enter the prize draw, you must made a Cotswold Ringmaker purchase or used a Cotswold Ringmaker service between 19th May and 8th July 2018. You may then submit your name suggestion for my Hare. You will be able to submit your entry at the shop if you are there, or at leisure at home via the website, as long as it is done no later than midnight 8th July. 7th and 8th July, I'll be at the Cotswold Show,, so come and see my there, or buy online
- Made a purchase online, or
- Made a purchase at the shop in Cirencester of an item of jewellery, or
-Used any of my specialist services offered, such as re-modelling, Rhodium plating or cleaning. The full list of services offered can be found on the specialist services page on this website, or
- Commissioned a piece of jewellery.
When you have made a purchase, please tell us your name suggestion for the Costwold Ringmaker Hare. The name must be familiy friendly- terms and conditions apply in full.
The winner of the draw will be able to choose if they would like either the hair or the cufflinks as their prize, and it will be available to be collected in person or posted free of charge. Please see Terms and Conditions for competition rules
Please click below to subscribe to Cotswold Ringmaker Newsletter.
Your email contact details are used only to email you regarding Cotswold Ringmaker. Please contact me via email should you wish to unsubscribe.
Terms and Conditions of Name the Hare prize draw
1) These terms and conditions apply to the Name the Hare 2018 prize draw run by Cotswold Ringmaker of 12 Blackjack Street, Cirencester Gloucestershire UK, . The headings within these terms and conditions are for ease of reading and do not form part of the terms and conditions.
2) Entry into the prize draw
To be entered into the prize draw, you must have :-
a) made a purchase from Cotswold Ringmaker either online or from the physical store.
b) Emailed your name suggestion via the contact page on my website or in writing at time of purchase at the shop.
c) Only purchases made between 19th May 2018 and 30th June 2018 will qualify to be
entered into the draw.
d) Each item purchased will be counted as one entry into the draw. For example if two
items are purchased in a single transaction, then two entries into the draw will be made.
3) There is a single prize and the winner can choose from either the hare pendant or the
cufflinks. The prize is non-exchangable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash
or other prizes.
4) The draw will take place on Wednesday 2nd July 2018 with the winner notified by email
on the day of the draw.
5) The winner will then have the option of collection the ring in person or having it posted to them at no cost.
6) Entry into the draw is conditional on the winner agreeing their name to be used in publicity of the winner on the Cotswold Ringmaker website, Facebook page, twitter and
Instagram, although at the winners request, this can be anomolised eg Mrs P of Cirencester.
7) In the interest of fairness, the draw will be carried out by a person completely independent of Cotswold Ringmaker.
Disqualification of draw entry
All name suggestions must be family friendly. Therefore, any name that is sexist, racist, homophobic or is likely to cause ridicule or offence or damage to the Cotswold Ringmaker brand will not be entered into the draw. The entrant will be notified of the disqualification to enable them to provide a suitable alternative. The Cotswold Ringmaker's decision is final on the disqualification.